Sunday 20 September 2015

Splatfest Moments (Messy vs Tidy!)

Hey everyone!
I'm a Tidy King! Yay!
Last Splatfest, in Singing vs Dancing, I had a 'Splatfest Moments' post (check it out here!) with my favourite times at the Splatfest! I became a Singing King, has a Vibe meter through the roof and a crushing 74% margin victory!
Today I've had heaps of fun playing on Team Tidy!
My first battle of the day was a win! I was at Hammerhead Bridge, out newly for the Splatfest!
It was pretty convincing too!
Next up was my Biggest Win! Also on Hammerhead Bridge was a 77.6% to 12.7% thumping of team Messy! Great work guys!
The next battle was definitely an arm-wrestle! In a nail-biting close 0.7% victory to Team Tidy, this is the closest match of the Splatfest for me! There was only 10 battle points between us! So close!
After more battling, I had reached my final battle at Urchin Underpass!
I can say that I started and finished with a win, in a convincing 53.3 to 34.2 win at the Underpass!
It's here where I became a Tidy King! :D
It's up to you guys to keep Team Tidy on it's great winning spree!
Good luck Team Messy and Go Team Tidy!
There is just under half of the Splatfest to go!
As a side note, congrats to Team Art in America for coming out on top against Team Science in a 255 (51 pop, 51 win) to 245 (49 pop, 49 win) victory! Picasso would be proud!
Good luck out there, squids for our Splatfest!
~TopHatGreeny

No comments:

Post a Comment