Sunday 18 October 2015

Splatfest Moments (Cats vs Dogs)

Hey everyone!
The Cats vs Dogs Splatfest is still on Now in Splatoon!
As I have with the last 2 Splatfests, here are some of my favourite 'Splatfest Moments' of the sixth Splatfest, Cats vs Dogs!
First up, my cat, named Pancake, looks like he's playing for Team Cats!
Up next is the first match I played today! I'm at Moray Towers with a 68.7% thrashing against Team Dogs! This also takes the prize for the biggest win for me at this Splatfest!
Next up we're at Walleye Warehouse with the closest win for Team Cats against Team Dogs! Equalling the closest win of last Splatfest is this 0.7% win!
Hats off to Team Dogs for this ultimate defeat, beating us, Team Cats, by 68.5% also at Walleye Warehouse!
My last battle today was at Saltspray Rig. Team Cats sadly lost my last battle by Team Dogs doubling our score.
On the bright side, I am now a Cat King! Yay!
There is still time left in the sixth Splatfest!
Keep on battling for the next 11 hours (until 4am, AEST, Monday) to make your side win!
See you tomorrow with the results!
~TopHatGreeny

No comments:

Post a Comment